Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eduardo & Emilie

Eduardo & Emilie were married in Demember 2010 in Winnipeg, but decided a few portraits here in Cayman would be a nice addition to their wedding photos, since part of their wedding celebrations took place at the Caribbean Club recently with friends who couldn't make it to Canada. I've known Eddie and Emilie for a long time, probably since before they knew each other! Emily is an exceptional artist and Eduardo is Cayman's premier tennis pro and owns and operates Torres Top Tennis. If anyone could make a tennis player out of me, it'd be him (although tennis is still behind kite boarding on my list of sports to get into.) He also a pretty accomplished surfer and has patiently taught me a few things out in the water as well. Thanks Eduardo & Emilie for asking me to take these pics!!!
 www.jimgatesphotography.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home