Tuesday, November 30, 2010

wedding of Kelly & Ty, Nov 13 2010, at the Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman

Kelly & Ty flew in from Texas to get married at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton, on the famous 7 mile beach. We started with some pre-ceremony shots in Kelly's beautiful suite then moved to the Ritz's south lawn for the ceremony.  After some portraits on the lawn, we dashed to the beach in time for a vibrant sunset then finished with a reception at the Ritz-Carton's 7 Restaurant (their filet mignon was the best steak I've ever tasted).
I was flattered that Kelly chose me to shoot her wedding as she is also a professional photographer - I can think of no greater compliment! Check out her work at www.kellynottingham.com .Thanks again Kelly and Ty for having me photograph your day!















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home